We passionately believe that every company and its people are different which means there is no such thing as a ‘one fits all’ approach. We work openly with clients to establish their needs, goals and budget and deliver a solution to match.
This means we have the flexibility to provide various levels of support – from a one hour session for an individual or group through to full time support with a training project or programme.
Indeed, we recognise that time is money in business that’s why we don’t automatically think about providing a 1 or 2 day training course. In fact, some of our most popular sessions can be delivered in 90 minutes to either groups or individuals. One thing we won’t change though is our promise to deliver learning that is relevant, enjoyable and interactive – because that’s the key to improving performance.
Here’s just a taster of the types of training we have designed for clients:
- Customer Service Skills
- Leadership and Teamworking
- Negotiation Skills
- Absence Management
- Telephone Sales Techniques
Team and Individual Coaching
Anyone who knows anything about learning will be aware that changing behaviour and improving skills and knowledge doesn’t have to happen by attending a course – there are other ways of learning and perhaps the most widely recognised is through the use of coaching.
By working through an actual business related issue, increasing personal awareness and understanding, it provides the first step in developing a problem solving mentality. Some examples of personal coaching areas in which we have been successful are:
- Company values, mission statements, business proposition statements
- Time management
- Sales Presentation skills
- Effective interviewing
- Handling difficult conversations
"Whilst considering what it was that made your time so effective it suddenly hit me - you adapted your style to compliment the progress of the team. Your ability to guage the type of assistance required and present your help accordingly made you an invaluable resource."
Mark Conti Branch Manager, Santander
We work in many different ways to share our experience and expertise to improve business profits, save time and effort and solve people related problems. Usually this starts with identifying training needs at organisational and individual level and then working out how and if training can help to bridge those needs – after all not all business issues require a training solution.
Our robust ONA methodology will provide a balanced view of organisational needs, people needs and the nature of the problems so you can be clear at the outset of the issues that are impacting performance. We will then be able to discuss the most cost effective ways to target improvement.
Here are some of the projects in which we have experience:
- Performance management system design and implementation
- Job specification and role profile creation
- Competency framework design
- Creating training and development strategies
- Recruitment, selection and assessment services and support
Whatever the work the approach is always the same - to achieve lasting success and sustainable skills
More organisations are realising the benefits of outsourcing an activity rather than ‘going it alone’ – usually this is cost effective and helps to mitigate any risk. Here are some of the services in which we specialise, most of which have been started by client request:
- Provision of Employee contracts / Employee handbook / Personnel guidance manual / Personnel policies
- Procedure manual writing and creation
- Customer care guides and manual creation
- Training manual writing and creation
- Writing of detailed job descriptions and role specifications
- Content, tools and techniques to create the right impression from the word go: that means through recruitment, onboarding and company induction
- Finding funding e.g. train to gain – and support with completing the paperwork
90 Minute Step Changes
At Sirius Learning we take a more intelligent approach to improving performance and results.
That's why we've developed 18 x 90 minute modules of active learning. Each of the Step Change modules is within three categories -- individual performance, leadership, management and team working and interpersonal skills -- choose whichever topics best suit the needs of your business and its people.
Our customers find benefit from Step Changes in many different ways: -
- As part of a conference, meeting or team building event
- Cafeteria style mix and match sessions chosen to suit an organisation's needs
- As part of new employee training programmes
We would be delighted to explain more about Step Changes and how they may benefit your organisation